BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

my L.O.V.E

my love.hmmm since 2/12/2008.and we're almost 2 years together.drpd suke jd sayang,drpd sayang jd cinta.alangkah bahagianya kalau kte dpt jd cm dlu.at least sminggu 3,4 kali kua dating.tp smakin lame smakin jrg dpt jmpe.lg2 skang ni sy nga study oversea.(oversea lahh sgt).HHAHA skang ni sbulan pon lom tntu jmpe lg.this time sy cuti.tp x dpt kua ngn awk.awk ckp xyah jmpe coz cuti sem lme.leh dpt jmpe puash2.then lgpon xde duet.x best kua.hmmm tp xpe la.at least dye ad intention utk ajk aku kua.and for ur info,i LOVE u more than anything in this world syg.i promise.and thanx for everything that we've done together.the beautiful white gold ring that u gave to me.the flowers that u gave.i'm very glad to have u in my life syg.swear!MOHD DARWIQ AZALI B MOHD KHAIRI.i will love u till the rest of my life.gudnite sygggggg<33

0 comments: